Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Silas ♥'s:

Practical Scrappers 10 Things Tuesday
and it's all about Tiny Things.
For my project I used tiny beads to make stars.
This layout also features an adorable giraffe drawing Silas did in Kindergarten. I just love what his imagination has turned this classic zoo animal into!!!
~ Silas ♥'s: ~
This is my entry for the Scrappy Friends challenge.
For Kery's recipe I used tons of layers, a pirate stamp, star paper
 and stars made from hot glue and beads.
For Kristi's challenge I used the logo from
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
For Rochelle's word art I used the words "have fun."
For Brenda's challenge I used the sketch.
Supplies:
Paper, Chipboard, Alpha:Fancy Pants
Twine:The Twinery
Embossing Ink:Ranger
Embossing Powder:Wow
Stamp:Recollections
Beads:Donna Michelle
Hedgehog Die:Quick Kutz
 
Sketch:
Sketch Savvy
 
~charity~

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the sketch to showcase your son's artwork! Fun, bright colors and great job on all of the challenges! Thank you for partcipating in the May Scrappy Friends Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love that included one of the pictures your son drew in Kindergarten. Well done on completing all four of the scrappy friends challenges. Thanks for joining us again this month :-)

    ReplyDelete