Friday, July 12, 2013

Unexpected

I love Paper Secrets Sketch with a Twist challenge. However, this is my second attempt since the twist was textured background and the first time (Munchies) I only used a strip of texture.
This layout features a Scrappy Friend I finally got to meet IRL. I expected to have fun, but I didn't expect to find that we both enjoy life on the wild side. Maybe the hair dye should have given us BOTH a clue!!! LOL.
~ Unexpected ~
This is also my entry for
The stars are pretty easy to find on this layout. I decided to just go-for-the-gold and make my textured background with modeling paste and a star template.
Supplies:
Paper:Sassafrass Lass and CTMH
Die Cuts:7 Gypsies and CTMH
Twine, Brads, Border Strips, and Tickets:MME
Gems and Chalk:Prima
Washi Tape:Crafty Steals and made in Japan
Sentiment:SRM
Enamel Accents and Liquid Pearls:Ranger
Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Template:Crafter's Workshop
Mist:Dylusions
Staples:Making Memories
Alpha:American Crafts
Sketch:
PageMaps
(I flipped the sketch vertically)
 
~charity~
 


4 comments:

  1. So many stars!! love your lo! Thank you for playing with RCS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is so freaking awesome. And I love the brightness of the layout. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the background and nice take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job with the sketch challenge! Love all the stars too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets. :)

    ReplyDelete