Saturday, May 24, 2014

She's Got Ideas

Bubble wands and chandeliers seem the stuff of dreams to me.
For this layout I found some old photos of my daughter sitting on the couch. She looks so intent, as if her ideas are parading in front of her.
~ She's Got Ideas ~
First I edited a Silhouette image to get the flourishes for the chandelier mask then added circles for the center. Lots of Liquid Pearls and some gems gave the misted shape an oppulent look. The bubbles are cut with my Kreaxions Circle Cutter from transparencies and attached with hot glue.
I fussy cut the figures from the photos and placed her on the bubbles so that it looked like she was "riding the ideas in her mind". The bubble wand suggests the size while the chandelier in the background gives the layout an etherial quality...the tiny subject is floating high in the room.
The doilies that drape the corners were a snap to make with my Kreaxions 4-in-1 punch. The journaling is hand lettered, under the bubble wand.
Supplies:
Paper, Brads:WeRMrk
Ink, Liquid Pearls, Trim:Ranger
Gems:Michaels, The Paper Studio
Alpha:Prima
Sequins:Lawn Fawn
Stick Pen:Little Yellow Bicycle
Twine:Too Berry Creative
Tansparency:Glitz
Laser Cuts, Flower:Petaloo
Mask and Flourishes:Silhouette cut file
Bubble Wand:toy box
Circle Cutter and Punch #303:Kreaxions
 
~charity~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment