Thursday, July 31, 2014

Robin's Egg

Early this summer my son found this beautiful egg on our walk.
He kept exclaiming, "Poor little fella!" Their was no consoling Silas until I reminded him that at least now it would never be cold or hungry. We decided to take it home and keep it with our collection of feathers and bird's nests. Now it won't be lonely either!
~ robin's egg ~
To get the edges of color on my photo mat and punched pieces I poured a bit of Dylusions into a plastic lid and dipped the edges of the paper. To prepare the photo mat I tore the edges.
Supplies:
Paper:Fancy Pants, Bazill
Trim:Memorable Seasons Kit
Spray Ink:Dylusions
Die Cuts:Fancy Pants
Wood Embellishment:Momenta
Stick Pin:Little Yellow Bicycle
Tiny Type, Word Stickers:Jillibean Soup
Hexagon Punch:Fiskar's
Flower Punch:Kreaxions #309
 
~charity~


No comments:

Post a Comment