Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sun Kissed

SWAT Drill #44
TURKEY
This drill is all about spelling out the word TURKEY.
I used the following items:
T: texture, U: umber cardstock, R: rub-ons,
K: "kissed", E:embossing powder, Y: yellow mist.
I wanted drips of glowing colors on my layout to represent the suns rays. I used hot glue and covered the drips with beads and mini-sequins.
~ Sun Kissed ~
The Circle Links chipboard on this layout and Ombre Dreams cardstock are by Blue Fern Studios. I proudly purchase these supplies from C'est Magnifique Kits
 
Supplies:
Paper:Blue Fern Studios, The Paper Studio
Chipboard:Blue Fern Studios
Dimensional Stickers:Momenta
Embossing Powder:WOW
Rub-Ons:7 Gypsies
Flowers:The Paper Studio
Modeling Paste, Gesso:Liquitex
Glimmer Mist:Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp
Mask:Anna Griffin
Bronze Pin:Michaels
Journal Card:Kaiser Craft
Ink:Close To My Heart
Alphabet:Prima
Cork:The Paper Studio
Beads, Mini-Sequins:Greenbriar International
 
Sketch:
I flipped the sketch horizontally.
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic page! I love the texture and sparkle. Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! I love the texture!! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!!!

    ReplyDelete