Monday, July 9, 2018

How To Make Mixed Media Bubbles For Scrapbook Pages

Today I have a fun layout that is all about imagination and how to make mixed media bubbles for scrapbook pages. My two youngest children discovered this tree with above ground roots by the river. They lived 100 Adventures between those wooden arms. Even at 10 and 12 their imagination is going full tilt!
~ Adventure Is ~
To echo the water scene I used 49 and Market papers from the Sand and Sea collection. I fussy cut this giant jelly fish and popped it up with craft foam. Best Glue Ever holds the project together securely.
I created the bubbles with Drip Rings, a Memory Box stencil. I used Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Lilac Lavender, Citrus Green, and Coastal Reef over the stencil. Nuvo Mousse dries quickly with plenty of texture and pliability.
 I used Close To My Heart watercolors to fill in the bubbles. The color palette is excellent and the water brush by the same company makes water painting a snap!

Today is reveal day for Lucy's new sketch. For the full reveal stop by
Supplies:
Cardstock:DCWV
Patterned Paper:49 and Market
Border Stickers:Echo Park, Bo Bunny
Alpha:Studio Calico
Tiny Type:Echo Park
Stencil:Memory Box
Mixed Media Paste:Tonic Studios
Watercolors:Close To My Heart

Scrap On!

~charity~

1 comment: