Tuesday, April 9, 2019

How To Make a Fast and Easy Hair Color Layout

This circle focused layout shows how to document hair color fast and easy. Fabulous paper, a catchy title, and of course a smattering of sequins make this layout a winning combination. Calambour provided the seashell and mermaid papers. The lovely sequin mix is courtesy of Spiegel Mom Scraps, and the title, well that's a fav Insta hashtag!
~ Mermaid Hair ~
The mermaid and seashell papers were an instant match for this photo as was the blue cardstock base. Circles represent bubbles, and focus the eye on the photo. I lightly penciled an 8" circle onto the Shell paper then got busy with punches and my Kreaxions Circle Cutter. 
 To give the cardstock bubbles a bit of pop I doodled around the inside edge. I did the same around the photo, for good measure. 
 Drip Rings, a Memory Box texture stencil, added hints of circle among the cut outs. I rubbed on Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Citrus Green and Coastal Surf. I also spritzed, painted, and splattered with Tattered Angels Chalkboard in Inchworm, Jade, and Boogie Board.
I inked the edges of some of the circle cutouts and wrapped the others in washi tape then scattered them on the layout. I even popped up a few of them with foam tape. Finally I added a smattering of Robin's Nest Dew Drops and those GORGEOUS sequins! 
SpiegelMom Scraps sells lovely themed mixes in a variety of colors and shapes.

Craft On!
~charity hotrum~

No comments:

Post a Comment