One of my favorite features at Practical Scrappers is Frugal Finds. For this feature the team leads come up with a random household item and the DT turn it into art. This months Frugal Find is flatware. I went to dig in the silverware drawer for spare pieces and found these animal forks. Eureka!!!
~Too Early To Eat ~
To attach forks to a layout or card:
1) Grasp a large nail or screw with a pair of needle nose pliers.
2) Hold it into the flame of a gas burner until it very hot.
3) Press the point of the nail through the handle of the plastic fork.
4) Lay flatware on the layout and pierce holes in cardstock.
5) Lace twine through the holes in the fork and cardstock, tie into a bow.
Twine:The Twinery and MME