Monday, January 27, 2014

Search

My Scraps and More posted a delighful sketch for their sketch blog Design Team Call. I found it so inspiring I put together this layout. I recorded the process via photograph to show how easy it was to build this project.
~ search ~
To begin with I chose a neutral paper with a distressed look.
Step1: I layered rub-ons along the photo area. I put them on in more then one direction or upside down because I was going for added texture, not a specific wording.
Step 2: I misted the paper with white Chalkboard mist and then layered white pigment ink on top.
 Step 3: I attached jute with staples, applied modeling paste over a honeycomb mask, dipped the mask in mist and blotted it on the paper, then inked the mask and stamped it on the paper.
 Step 4: I misted the layout with brown and with pink.
 Step 5: I stamped images over the modeling paste and pigment ink.
Step 6: I attached a bottle of shells, added a craft paper shape, and then a few stickers.

 Step 7: I added a couple pieces of chipboard and then clear buttons to look like sea glass.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Riddersholm Design, CTMH, DCWV
Modeling Paster:Liquitex
Mist:Ranger, Tattered Angels
Glass Bottle, Jute:Dollar Store
Stickers:Simple Stories
ChipBoard:Stash
Rub-Ons:7 Gypsies
Buttons:Basic Grey
Stamps:Pink Paislee
Staples:Making Memories
Alpha:Jillibean Soup
Punch:Fiskars
Ink:CTMH
 
Sketch:
 
~charity~
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment