Monday, March 3, 2014

Splash of Blue

Paper Girls Challenge Blog #51
Kristina challenges us to use this photo for inspiration:
I was inspired by the mosaic look, the blue, and the silver.
~ Splash of Blue ~
As you can see I've recently had a "splash of blue" added to my hair. I had fun dripping acrylic paint down the page to represent my blue streaks. The first set of drips were too thick so I added a little water and tried again. I like both results.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Martha Stewart, Darice, MME
Acrylic Paint:Plaid
Flowers:Imaginisce
Brads:Recollections
Alpha:American Crafts
Staples:Making Memories
Ribbon, Sequins:Stash
Hex Punch:Fiskars
Twine:MME
Border Punches:Kreaxions
 
Sketch:
Bev Code
 
 
~charity~

1 comment:

  1. Terrific layout and I love the way you have stitched across your hexagons.

    ReplyDelete