Thursday, April 30, 2015

Princess Gift Box

Altering, covering, repurposing...these activities are SO much fun!
Here's a sweet little box I made just for the fun of it.
~ Princess ~
My daughters received charm bracelets in wonderful paperboard Jewelry boxes with magnet latches and ribbon. They have figured out the ways of the world and traded them to me for chocolate!
To begin with I removed the ribbon and magnet that latched the box.
I covered the box with a Craft Smith journaling card and Love My Tapes washi on the back.

For the front I used Kreaxions tools to make this flower, then dipped the edges in mist.
I replaced the ribbon latch with washi tape.
The embossed Princess Crown adds to the glitz and glam of this box.
Find the Fun Fare stencil I used here.
FunFare stencil, Princess crown, food decorating stencils

Supplies:
Paper:Craft Smith
Washi:Love My Tapes
Stencil:Funfare
Pigment Ink:Clearsnap
Embossing Powder:WOW
Circle Cutter:Kreaxions
Border Punch: Kreaxions #918
Mist:Tattered Angels

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment