Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ruby Slippers

I am always on the hunt for that exotic pair of sandals while I am out shopping. One day this summer I hit shoe-Queen GOLD!!! These lovely, strappy, confections of red and braided cord were the cherry on my ice-cream tuesday. 
(Cause that's discount day at my fav place!)
~ Ruby Slippers ~

I knew the focus of my layout needed to be the bright red of the sandals. I added Dylusions mist in Postbox Red, Inka Gold Metallic Rub in Lava Red, and Echo Park Tiny Type and Alphas from Merry and Bright.
To compliment the red I added doilies and flowers in kraft and placed it all on a grey toned sheet from Craftsmiths Dip Dyed paper pad.
 Supplies:
Cardstock:Recollections 
Patterned and Craft Paper:Craftsmith
Mist:Dylusions
Metallic Rub:Inka Gold
Pigment Ink:Colorbox
Dye Ink:Close To My Heart
Alpha and Tiny Type:Echo Park
Circle Cutter and Doily Punch:Kreaxions
Washi Tape:Love My Tapes
Twine:My Mind's Eye
Flower Centers:Ranger Stickles and Enamel
Flower Punches:Martha Stewart, McGill
 
Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment