Friday, June 1, 2018

How To Make a Mixed Media Layout With Doodles and Diecuts

Today's projects is a mixed media layout with doodles, diecuts, and lots of little accessories. It's launch day for My Sketch World. Lucy Chesna is back after a 5 year hiatus and has a wonderful reveal prepared for her first month back.
~ These Little Moments ~
 I ordered the Photo Play Paper:Moments In Time collection as soon as it began shipping. I have a soft spot for Eiffel Tower images and dress forms. This lovely collection has both so it was a guaranteed buy.
 I used a Pink Paislee stamp with heat set embossing powder on water color paper for the pink and blue flowers. I fussy cut them and painted with CTMH watercolors. I popped them up with a bit of craft foam.
 I have an old set of Kiwi Lane hexagon dies. I cut 2 of each size then layered them on the photo corners. I added doodling around the edges and liquid pearls on top.
 Echo Park flourish dies turned out more layering components. I doodled around the flourishes and then scattered sequins. Underneath it all is a square of Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in blue and green, run through a Kite stencil.
 Here is a look at Lucy's June 1st sketch. 
Stop by My Sketch World for the full reveal.
Supplies:Paper, Stickers:Photo Play Paper
Stamp:Pink Paislee
Ink:Tsukineko and CTMH
Watercolors:CTMH
Liquid Pearls:Ranger
Sequins:SpiegelMom Scraps
Stencil:Kite
Colored Paste:Tonic Studios

Scrap On!

~Charity Hotrum~











No comments:

Post a Comment