Monday, March 18, 2019

Dreamy Fantasy Collection By Calambour

Calambour's new Fantasy Collection scrapbook papers are simply dreamy! This castle galaxy pattern seems made for these photos of my girls. But no surprise there, the photos were taken at Conegliano castle in Italy. 
~ Lovely ~
 To add to the charm of the layout I fussy cut floral sprays from Calambour's Nomad collection. Prima chipboard, Pink Paislee rub-ons, and Studio Calico wood shapes embellish the photos.
Underneath it all a layer of Calambour Plaster Effect Mortar adds texture. The grainy look echos the castle walls. For this application I used an Aladdin's Screen stencil by Kite.
One last close up of the page highlights the scattering of sequins. It also shows the bright pops of striped yellow Hot Air Balloons. I just love all the uses I have found for my Pink and Main dies. 

Craft On
~charity hotrum~



No comments:

Post a Comment