Friday, September 27, 2019

Tea Time To Reflect on Memories

I'll be in school full time and working for the next few months so I've chosen some previous projects to repost. This was my winning entry for an August 2012 MME contest.
~ Tea Time To Reflect ~
This tea themed project was perfect for using up my odds and ends and showcasing my favorite bits of papers. Gems, glitter, and twine made star appearances.
I up-cycled an empty paperboard tea box instead of throwing it away. I covered it with blue patterned paper as that is Mom's fav color.
When covering such a box the edges of the paper tend to lift. I added washi tape as colorful extra protection.
I used those bits of photos with people too small to really see well. I trimmed cardstock and adhered the photos to make "tea bags" for brewing reflections.
The photos in this Tea Box span the first half of 2012.
Mama sure enjoyed her unique gift and still displays it.
Supplies:
Ink and Stickles: Ranger
Punches: EK Success, Punch Bunch, and McGill
White Buttons: Basic Grey
Star bling and brads, Crown brad: stash
Stamp: Pink Paislee
Embossing Powder: Stampendous
All Other Supplies: MME

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment