Monday, February 27, 2012

Authentique Mini-Album

I received a surprise package FULL of Authentique, Uncommon as a gift. I have been reveling in all the pinks and greys available. Then, much to my delight, a dear friend had a baby girl!!! Out came those pink 6X6's. I noticed my batch of papers had several of the same title, diecut. I decided to combine them and here's what I came up with:
so Unique

In an effort to keep things simple for finals week I will be featuring two pages a day from this album.  Here's the front:


Aside from the Authentique die cut and 6x6 patterned paper there are brads from my stash, tulle from the dollar store, and a scrap of GCD patterned paper. I inked the edges with CTMH bamboo.


And here is the back:
 "You are my favorite."
For this page I used the "uncommon " die cut, free bird 6x6, and fussy cut roses from the Uncommon 6x6 pack. The stamps and ink are CTMH. The ribbon is stash and the banner is from the Uncommon Icons. The stickles are Ranger.



No comments:

Post a Comment