Monday, February 6, 2012

Everyday Joy

Valentine's continues to creep closer and I wonder what WILL I make for hubby this year. The plain-er the better, he feels. Well, I don't DO plain. So here's my compromise.

YOU...are my everyday joy

My inspiration was this month's Authentique Card Sketch.(http://blog.authentiquepaper.com/2012/02/february-sketch-challenge.html)
I used Authentique Free Bird (Delight) and Gathering (Reminisce paper, diction, icons and green petite type) for my paper. CTMH (brown bag) ink and a brown Sharpie for faux stitching.

~charity becker~

1 comment:

  1. Love your combo of papers! You did a great job on your card it turned out lovely! I especially love how you cut the pattern out on the yellow paper creating your own custom border!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    ~Jeannie
    Authentique Paper Design Team

    ReplyDelete