Tuesday, December 4, 2012

These 2 Are...

I just got my first pack of MME Lost and Found 3 in. I so love the blues and yellows together!!!
This layout is for the Scrappy Friends blog challenge. This month the ladies choose NOEL as their inspiration.
N-Kerys challenge is to use a Number in the title.
(Title:These 2 are...)
O-Kristy's challenge is to use something Oval on the layout.
(I traced and cut ovals onto chipboard)
E-Rochelle's challenge is to use at least 5 Eyelets on the layout.
(I laced 10 eyelets with twine)
L- Brenda's challenge is to use a List of at least 3 things or Lined paper.
(I numbered 1,2, and 3 subtitles and used plaid paper)
~ These 2 are...
Because this is a double page layout the title is a little confusing. Return tomorrow to see what these two are crazy about!
Supplies:
Brads and Eyelets:Stash
Ink:Close To My Heart
Alpha:American Crafts
Tiny Type:Authentique
All Others:MME
 
Sketch:
 
~charity~
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW Charity! Love your layout and how you completed each challenge! Nice stitching and
    use of the punch also, Thank you for participating in all of the NOEL challenges this month! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout! love the colors, how you did the eyelets and all the stitching!!! :) great job on challenge and thanks for playing along with our challenges!

    ReplyDelete