Saturday, February 1, 2014

Beach House

SWAT turns 1 year this month!
To celebrate we are starting off with a
Black and White +1 Challenge.
I chose lime green as my +1.
~ beach house ~
It's been two and a half years since our trip to the beach house with my Sister and her family, but we are still reliving the fun times there!
 
Supplies:
Paper:Pink Paislee, Recollections, Fancy Pants
Star Punch:The Paper Studio, Recollections
Wood Gears:Prima
Ink:Color Box
Stamp:Ink-a-Dink-a-Do
Embossing Ink:Ranger
Embossing Powder:Zing
Title:Silhouette
Washi Tape:Recollections
Border Punch:Kreaxions
 
~charity~
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Charity, I never would have thought to use lime green with b&w. It's stunning! I love that you colored your photo b&w. It really makes it stand out. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lime green and am always scared to use it since it typically gets paired with "brights," you are awesome on so many levels for this layout.

    ReplyDelete