Monday, February 17, 2014

This Way Home

Paper Girls Challenge #50
In my mind, home is an area not a particular house, city, or state. In fact, every time I take the long drive west I can see home in the distance when the mountains begin to show against the horizon.
~ This Way Home ~
For this project I was convinced I needed brown modeling paste. But if you've checked the Hobby Lobby shelves lately, you'll notice they aren't exactly carrying colored modeling paste. But I know my color wheel so I glopped white modeling paste on a non-stick surface, added a splash of brown, a little red, and some green mist and had the color I wanted.
This is my entry for February's C'est Magnifique Sketch Challenge.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Riddersholm
Rub-Ons:Michaels, Tim Holtz
Laser Cuts:Blue Fern Studios
Arrows:DP Corkies, Pink Paislee
Alpha, Stamp, Washi:MME
Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Tiny Type:Authentique
Mist:Ranger, Tattered Angels
Stickers:Echo Park, Simple Stories
Stencils:Pebbles, Chatter Box
Ink:CTMH, Ranger
Burlap:Hobby Lobby
Buttons:Basic Grey
Embossing Powder:WOW
Stick Pins:Fibre Craft

Sketch:
Michele Singh for C'est Magnifique
 
~charity~

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! Congratulations for making your own modeling paste. Thanks for joining us at Cést Magnifique Kits for our February sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity you never cease to amaze me - I am in awe of your talents - this is just an absolutely striking layout.

    ReplyDelete