Sunday, December 21, 2014

All is Calm

My favorite church tradition at Christmas is the Candlelight service. I love the singing, the sweet children's story and then all the lights go out. As the candles are being lit down the rows of pews we sing Silent Night.
Tears in my eyes EVERY time.
So beautiful!!!
 
~ All is Calm ~
Trying to capture the simplicity of this photo was my first goal.
I was inspired by the star of Bethlehem, the simple shepherds, and the moment of waiting.
Foil is notoriously difficult to capture with a camera so I have taken this photo from two angles.
I wish I could show this too you in person. The shine of the foil against the kraft background is a perfect illustration of what the Christmas story is all about!
 
Supplies:
Paper:Craft Smith
Punches:Kreaxions #919 and #920
Title:Silhouette Cameo
Glitter Paste:Bo Bunny
 
Scrap On!
~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment