Friday, December 19, 2014

Count Your Blessings

Making family gifts is one of the best perks of being a crafter.
Tailoring an item to a persons specific likes is so satisfying!
~ Count Your Blessings ~
Last year my Brother sent me train tickets to visit for Christmas week.
On Christmas day Mom, my delightful SIL Hillary, brother Pete, and I went to Manito Park
We got some FABULOUS photos together. They even snapped one of Pete and I laughing.
Mom dearly loves photos of her children so I trimmed them to fit the little compartments in this shadow box and added ribbon and buttons.
On the outside of the box I used a Christmas line from Echo Park.
Stickers from the same line are in the compartments.
 
Hope this inspires you to create for your loved ones!
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment