Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Fun Fare Design Team

I am super thrilled to be working with Fun Fare by M and N Creative Designs!!! 
Although these stencils are originally meant for food decoration I see SUPER FUN cards and party invitations when I look at them!!!
Here are the sets I was sent:
So many more stencils are available!
Check them out in the Etsy shop:
What is JUST as important as variety?
Well PRICE of course!
The 6 piece sets are just $10 and individual stencils range from $0.75 to $2.
Go check them out!!!!
And like that Facebook page as well.
For my first project I chose the Mermaid.
First I sponged a bit of mist onto the card in swirls.
Then I added pigment ink and white embossing powder for the waves.
The mermaid is inked and embossed in gold.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Craft Smith Co.
Pigment Ink:Clearsnap
Embossing Powder:WOW, Zing
Mist:Heidi Swapp, Dylusions
Alpha:Prima and American Crafts
 
 
Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment