Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sisters Forever

When my first child became a sister she wasn't so sure about this intruder. In fact, she chose to simply ignore her for the first few months. Eventually she accepted her, but it wasn't an easy process.
~ Sisters Forever? ~
This layout is my entry for the February Scrappy Friends Challenge
I used horizontal row 1:Sticker, 2-word Title, File Folder
Kelly's Word Challenge
I used "forever"
 
Supplies:
Paper:Carta Bella, Crate Paper
File Folder:Making Memories
Burlap:Carta Bella
Stickers, Alpha:Echo Park
Trim:Ranger, Recollections, Stash
 
Scrap On!
~charity~


2 comments:

  1. Oh this just made me chuckle this morning! I was the exact same way with my new sister arriving in the world so I can relate with your first born! What a face too! Love everything especially the colors and flower strip! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job with the sketch and other two Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete