Thursday, March 12, 2015

LUCKY

I am one of those people that believe LUCK is hard work and perseverance. But I can't deny that Spring offers an intense feeling of well being. Those days of warm sun and the smell of growing things makes me feel like NOTHING can go wrong with the world.
~ LUCKY ~
This banner illustrates just how spring makes me feel:
LUCKY
 
For this banner I used a combination of Echo Park paper,
Kreaxions Punches, and Love My Tapes Washi.

The hanging tags and kraft paper are all Craft Smith.
 
Stop by Just Imagine Crafts and Love My Tapes for close ups and quick tips.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Echo Park, Craft Smith, October Afternoon, assorted scraps
Frames:Crate Paper and Glitz Design
Shape Punches:Uchida, Martha Stewart, Kreaxions #604, #306
Border Punches:Kreaxions #913, #915, #916,
Butterfly Die:Kreaxions
Alpha:Silhouette Portrait
Glitter Glue:Stickles
Pearlesents:Duncan
Twine:Two Berry Creative
Wood Bits:Little Yellow Bicycle, Studio Calico
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment