Sunday, August 9, 2015

Aqua, Pink, and Perfect

I've been using the recent series of sketches from Scrapbook Steals to complete last years summer photo shoot. Matching paper colors between companies has been a challenge, but so much fun. The first layout in this set uses Authentique.
~ Aqua, Pink, & Perfect ~
For this second layout I matched the previous pages colors using Craft Smith Paper. To keep visual continuity I used the same ribbon and washi tapes as well as chipboard and cork.
 ~ be mine ~
 I added a strip of punched butterflies to the right of the photo on the first layout and to the top left of the second layout.
Stop by the Scrapbook Steals blog to see the sketches in the Lilac Series.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Authentique, Craft Smith, Crate Paper
Flowers:Prima
Chipboard:American Crafts
Cork:DeniseKP, Studio Calico
Washi Tape:Love My Tapes
Mist:Dylusions
Border Punch:Kreaxions #901

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment