Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Simply Perfect

I spent last week sorting 15 years of scrapping into albums. I filled 14 albums but I need 10 more just to catch up! In the process I found that I hadn't finished scrapping the school photos from 2013. Here are a pair of layouts from that photo event.
~ hello ~
 While scrapping these photos I realized how little purple I have in my stash. Hope some great shades are heading our way!!!
~ Simply Perfect ~
Both of these layouts are inspired by Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo challenge. Stop by the blog to see the sketches and play along!!!

Supplies:
Paper:Simple Stories, Glitz Design, Crate Paper, American Crafts
Trim:Webster's Pages
Flowers:Prima
Frames:Simple Stories, Pink Fresh Studios
Shape Punches:Creative Memories, Close To My Heart
Ink:Close To My Heart
Mist:Dylusions
Doily, Chipboard:My Minds Eye
Twine:Jillibean Soup

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment