Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Adventure Awaits

Autumn is my favorite season.
I live for long walks on those cool, clear days! 
Then there is the back-to-school, harvest, pumpkin everything...
yep, it's my favorite!
~ Adventure Awaits ~
I used Kreaxions punches and circle cutter to recreate that feel for this card.
For the sunshine I used Punch # 902 around the edge of a 5in circle. I connected the punched designs with a craft knife. I cut the resulting doily and inked the edges. 
The clouds started with a 4in circle and Punch #920. I layered them at the top edge of the card and under the sun.
Stop by the Just Imagine Blog to view more great stuff!

Supplies:
Paper:Craftsmith
Twine:Pick Your Plum
Chip Board:Simple Stories
Tiny Type:Authentique and Carta Bella
Ink:Close To My Heart
Punches and Circle Cutter:Kreaxions

Scrap On!

~charity~


No comments:

Post a Comment