Thursday, August 4, 2016

Not Forgot

Today's project is a mini-album to commemorate those fur babies that have gone over the rainbow bridge.
~ Not Forgot ~
For this project I began with the Chipboard Frame from Gina's Designs.

I spread glitter paste across the surface. Before that dried I added glue and a dusting of large glitter.

For the album I cut 5.75" circles from
Black and White Thermal Animal Cardstock
Rosy Diamond Cardstock

Pink Zebra Glitter Cardstock

Black and White Glitter Paws Cardstock
Pink Glittered Leopard Cardstock

I adhered the circles back to back and added washi tape around the edge.
For the hinge I punched 8 circles, 1.25" in diameter and glued them back to back.
I used brads to attach the circles between the pages.
For the the outer hinge I punched a couple 2" circle and glued them back to back. I used brads to attach the large circle to the first and last pages.
To complete the project I I die-cut a butterfly from the Khaki Glitter Cardstock, and rolled it through a paper crimper.
 I put a touch of glitter paste on the wing tips and dew drops down the middle.
To finish the album I adhered the frame to the front page then added the butterfly.
This album was easy to assemble with all the animal motif cardstock options from The Robin's Nest. Now I have a gift on hand to cheer a friend who has had to say goodbye to a four legged companion.

Supplies:
Cardstock, Dew Drops: Robin's Nest
Chipboard Frame: Gina's Designs
Washi Tape:Love My Tapes
Glitter Paste:Bo Bunny
Confetti Glitter:Stampendous
Brads:Spare Parts
Tiny Type:Authentique
Circle Punches:CTMH
Butterfly Die, Circle Cutter:Kreaxions

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment