Monday, October 31, 2016

Tea Time

Today is Design Team Reveal day at Just Imagine/Kreaxions.
Stop by the blog to see what our talented designers have made!

 My pastor's wife is a very gentle but sensible person.
 I've needed her advice with parenting as my children
 progress through the teen years. She has always
 taken the time to listen to and encourage me.
 I made this card in appreciation of her willing nature.
~ Thanks ~
for your time
I used kraft paper and the Kreaxions circle cutter to make the tea cup for this card. For the cup I cut a 3.25" half circle. I embossed the rose design and added gold glitter paste to the rim. For the handle I cut a 1.25" circle and then cut a 1" circle out of the center. 
I inked the edges of the handle and the cup for contrast.

Supplies:
Paper:Craftsmith
Stamps:Sandylion, Craftsmart, Mason Row
Ink:Clearsnap, Close To My Heart
Embossing Powder:Zing
Glitter Paste:Bo Bunny
Word Die:Lawn Fawn
Circle Cutter, Punch #916:Kreaxions

Scrap On!

~charity~




No comments:

Post a Comment