Saturday, April 1, 2017

How To Make a Stunning Candy Jar Topper

If you love beautiful results in no time flat than check out this post for how to make a stunning candy jar topper. Today is reveal day over at the Just Imagine Crafts blog. We each used the Butterfly Die in a different way to spark your imagination. Stop by the blog to view the designers handiwork.
~ Candy Jar Topper ~
 The butterfly die has long been a favorite of mine! I like to find new uses for it every time I get it out. This time I cut three layers from Kreaxions Sparkle Duo Paper.  I punched the tips of the butterfly's wings with Kreaxions Punch 305
I added a Robin's Nest Little Friend and turned my butterfly into a Wee Fairy Babe. To glue the butterfly layers together as well as the Little Friend to the wings I reached for my Best Glue Ever. Sparkle paper is notorious for resisting adhesive, but ScraPerfect products are built for the problems crafters face every day.
The butterfly die is designed specifically to be used with Kreaxions 4-in-1 Punches. Get one for yourself today:
Butterfly Die

Supplies:Paper, Punch, Die:Kreaxions
Doll:Robin's Nest
Trim:Webster's Pages
Candy Jar:Dollar Store

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment