Wednesday, May 24, 2017

How To Make Colorful Foil Stars to Celebrate Bravery

This tutorial will show you how to make a colorful foil star card to celebrate bravery and our military heroes.  Stars don't have to be for patriotic projects alone, they work beautifully for graduation and birthdays as well.
~ Celebrate ~
To make these stars I started with Rinea Foiled Paper.
I cut a 3", 3.5", and 4" circle using the Kreaxions Circle Cutter.
I divided each circle into 5 sections with a protractor, making a mark every 72 degrees.
I used Kreaxions Punch #907 at each mark.
I trimmed any excess paper and my stars were finished.
Kreaxions products may be purchased in the USA from Just Imagine Crafts.

I enlarged the center piercing of each circle and also pierced the card front.
I stacked the stars and placed a white brad through the center.
I stamped my sentiment and matted it with blue foiled paper.
The foiled paper from the Rinea Jewels Crafter's Pack  was AMAZING to work with. Not only did it cut clean and smooth with my punches, it sharpened them as I used it!

Supplies:
Cardstock:Craftsmith
Foiled Paper:Rinea
Brad:Spare Parts
Stamps:Teresa Collins, CTMH
Ink:Clear Snap
Clear Embossing Powder:Wow Embossing Powder
Circle Cutter and Punch #907:Just Imagine/Kreaxions

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment