Saturday, January 11, 2020

Quick and Easy Stitched Sequin Layout

This porcupine layout features wood grain paper and a row of stitched sequin hearts. This sweet little lady had quite a thing for carrots. She was thrilled to waddle up to Si and eat out of his hand, then search for more.
~ Prickle Pig ~
I echoed the heart shape in veneer, felt, cork, and cut outs along the photo edges. The bird is a feature of the patterned paper. I added gems to the branch and butterflies. Prima flowers with the 5th petal trimmed into antenna made delicate butterfly embellishments.
I added a strip of lavender washi tape to the lower edge of the photo mat. I used the dots on the tape as a guide for stitching sequin hearts to the page. I included a spray of sequins that runs from the lower left corner to the upper right. 
This is my entry for the January Scrappy Friends Challenge
Here is the sketch from Rochelle Spears.
This challenge is combined with Stacy's Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
I used the far left vertical row.
Supplies:
Cardstock:Craftsmith
Paper:Bo Bunny
Alpha:Momenta
Veneer and Die:Peachy Cheap
Flowers:Recollections and Prima
Tickets and Gems:Prima
Sequins, Felt, Cork:Spiegel Mom Scraps
Circle Cutter and Heart Punch:Kreaxions

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment