Thursday, April 19, 2012

1 year

MCM (Monday Card Madness) at Scrapbook Steals means more sketches. But for some of us it translates into layouts instead of cards! Last weeks sketch by Heidi Van Laar had ideas popping into my mind faster than I could get them on paper. Check it out here.
1 Year
This layout tells the story of my daughters first Birthday. It was just one of those days for her and she cried just about everything! Good thing we had celebrated with cake and family early. I was only able to get one picture of her that day.
The papers for this Layout are My Minds Eye, Follow Your Heart and Miss Caroline. The twine is MME and The Twinery. The embellies are MME, Follow Your Heart; and the alpha is GCD Studios. I edged all the papers with CTMH ink and used a 7 Gypsies punch on the photo mat.
~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment