Monday, April 2, 2012

The Paper Girls Challenge: Explore

Today Kyla is hosting a recipe challenge. Get the details on the blog and check out the fabulous DT samples. Then whip up one of your own and link it before the deadline. http://www.thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/



For my photo I chose one of my three kidlets at a park in Spokane. My journal cards are from Kaiser craft. My trim and twine is by WP, The Twinery, and Doodlebug Design.  All four of my stamps are CTMH, including the embossed title using Stampendous embossing powder. Instead of 5 individual embellies I used 5 types of embellies. They are buttons (Basic Grey), Stickles (Ranger), Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Metal Tabs (CTMH), and the blue chalk on the L/O edge. The patterned papers are WP and the coral lace I used to make the butterflies is stash.



I did a little detail trimming on the bicycle to slip the photo underneath. I also blinged out the tires. I used Eucalyptus, Stickles on the tires and WP trim as well as Basic Grey buttons on the hubs.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment