Saturday, June 16, 2012

Parasol

The neutral tones of Graphic 45: Botanicabella lend themselves freely to bright colors. I took this photo of my daughter at a local import store. The pink parasol makes a vivid contrast with her green shirt. To compliment this startling contrast I paired pink cardstock with a dark pattern from the Botanicabella collection.
~ Parasol ~
 
To add to the drama of the photos presentation I printed the photo in sepia tone as well as full color. I trimmed the color photo 1/4 of an inch on each side. The color photo is adhered to the sepia photo with dimensional adhesive.
The photo mat is the opposite side of the hounds tooth paper misted with Tattered Angels, Black Cherry. The flowers are Graphic 45 Staples with Recollections fibres on the edges of the petals. The brads are all Basic Grey and the cardstock is inked with CTMH ink. The title is Thickers laced onto the page with twine from The Twinery.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment