Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tooth Tales

I am very excited to have been chosen to participate in the DCWV / May Arts Craft Challenge. Stop by the DCWV Diary and the May Arts blog to view all the entries.
The paper and ribbons I received were so perfectly matched, and such fun designs that I had my project put together the day after I received my supplies. If you see the DCWV Snapshot stack at your local store, snap it up!!!
~ Tooth Tales ~
This cute little shadow box includes a box for keeping teeth and a list with a space for the date of each tooth lost. The ribbon holding the photo banner is tied and slipped over a hook in the back. It's super easy to slip off the photos and add new ones as he loses more teeth.
Supplies: all papers, DCWV; all trim May Arts; alpha, American Crafts; numbers, EK Success; tiny type, The Girls Paperie; ink, CTMH.
~ lost teeth ~
How about that cute little hexagon shaped box? I'm sure you've got a project that could use a little pizazz. Stop by my blog tomorrow and I'll have the details on how you can make your own!
Then on Friday and I'll show how easy it is to make a scrapbook page with the photos after you slip them off the ribbon.
~charity becker~



No comments:

Post a Comment