Monday, June 25, 2012

Today is my Birthday...

Today is my Birthday and I will do just EXACTLY what I want to do.

I will get up early and go for a run (no matter how slow I look to everyone else), because I am so happy my knee and foot have healed enough to allow me to exercise freely.


I will wear my new blue tank top because I LOVE that color and it makes me happy to wear it.

I will take my girls into town to their drama class 'cause I love that they are taking classes for something they love to do.


I will go for Coffee with Silas and thoroughly enjoy some time with just him.


 I will stop by the pharmacy and wait through their ridiculously slow process because I am so happy I can get Annalys the medicine she needs to help with her ADD.

I will take some time to scrapbook and enjoy every minute of it.


I will make "Pizza Chicken" for supper because Lori asked me to and because I love that dish also.


I will open gifts from my husband and children and enjoy their thoughfulness.

On my Birthday I will do what I do everyday, because I like what I do and I love the life I live.

Today is my Birthday and I will do just EXACTLY what I want to do.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Charity! Enjoy your day and each moment in it! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful birthday! BTW - your posting sounds like a sweet, warm, children's book - LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete