Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Friendship Never Melts Away


Felt is one of those great scrapbooking items that can be used in many ways. Practical Scrappers has all sorts of ideas posted today. Stop by the blog and check it out. For my project I used a shaped felt coaster from Michael's. It is thick enough to make a great misting mask without buckling and stays in place nicely so there is no smearing. I have quite a stack of these felt coasters. Next time you are at Michael's check out the Dollar Deals.
~ Friendship ~

Supplies:
Paper:Pink Paislee and MME
Mist:Tattered Angels
Sentiment:Authentique
Glitter Glue:Ranger
Ink and Ribbon:CTMH
Mask:Michael's
 
~charity~

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen those at Michaels but I will sure check them out now!!!! What a great idea.....and a beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete