Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy Mail

Todays post is a tale of woe that stretches from Alberta, Canada to Grand Forks, North Dakota! Back in December I signed up for a SWEET prize on Cathryn's Blog. I was the lucky one Random.org chose and I waited in anticipation for my package. The postal system did its thing: lost the package, tore the wrapping, delayed for a blizzard...etc. But yesterday when I arrived home from class this FABULOUS present was waiting for me!!!
6 sheets of Pink Paislee City Sidewalks Collection
City Sidewalks Ephemera
City Sidewalks Parcel Tags
8 sheets 12x12' Bazzill Cardstock
Jillibean Soup Alphabeans in Black
2 Authentique Petite Type Square in Red
3 pkg. buttons
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Barn Door
Making Memories Black Eyelets
 
Thanks Cathryn!!!
 
~charity~



3 comments:

  1. Yipeee!!!! The tales that package could probably tell LOL!!!!! Very happy it finally got to you safely my friend......enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete