Monday, March 18, 2013

Change is Good

 Double feature today!!!
It's my day to host at The Paper Girls Challenge and I choose a photo inspiration. I decided to use the colors for my project...rather heavy on the gold. Stop by the blog and see the photo and what our designers did with it!
~ Change is good ~
My double page layout is also up on Nuts About Sketches today, #257. Hop over to the blog and see how the team has illustrated this fabulous sketch.
My daughter was more excited about her "first change of earrings" then she was about getting her ears pierced. She made such a big deal of it that we did a full on photo shoot to commemorate the event. 
 I used lots of stickles to detail the centers of the embossed sun burst designs. And multiple 1/4 inch rings to frame the photos.
Supplies:
Paper:DCWV
Alpha:MME
Stickles:Ranger
Tiny Type:Girls Paperie and EK Success
Toola:EK Success and Martha Stewart
 
~charity~
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the rings - I think circles always add so much to a design... It is a great sketch

    ReplyDelete