Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring ATC's:Front

This time our group went without a theme for the seasonal ATC swap. I chose butterflies as symbols of the changes that can take place in life. As I head towards graduation (Associate of Arts) I definately have changes on my mind.
 
I chose four different butterfly designs. The large butterfly punch-out turned out to be my favorite. I enjoyed finding items to "fill" them with.
I used bits and pieces of a 7-Gypsies ATC kit, but had to come up with extra pieces to complete the 17 cards.
Supplies:
Paper:7-Gypsies and MME
Twine:The Twinery, Target, and MME
Ink:Prima, CTMH, and Ranger
Punches:Martha Stewart and McGill
Washi Tape:MME, Target, and Michael's
Alpha:Making Memories, The Paper Studio, and Creative Memories
Tiny Type:Making Memories, Girls Paperie, and Authentique
 
~charity~
 


1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite is the "Thrive" one. Your ATCs are always amazing.

    ReplyDelete