Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hello There

Today's project is a card for Just Imagine.
The circle frame with punched design uses Kreaxions Circle Cutter as well as Punch #916. I can't say enough how perfectly the Circle Cutter measures out the dimensions exactly. Reproducing a project exactly is a snap!
~ Hello There ~
I like to think inspiration is everywhere. For this card I found the following image on Pinterest and knew I wanted to use it as a sketch. Sticks don't make it through the mail to easily so I settled for modeling paste and a similar shape.
Do you find sketches and inspiration in unexpected places?

Supplies:
Paper:Craftsmith
Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Metal Charms:Michaels
Flowers:Previous Kit
Stamp:CTMH
Ink:Colorbox
Embossing Powder:Zing
Feather Die:Lawn Fawn
 
Scrap On!

~charity~


No comments:

Post a Comment