Wednesday, March 15, 2017

How To Make a Nifty Gatsby Inspired Gift Set

With the right supplies it's so easy to make a nifty Gatsby Inspired gift set. I love the glitz and glamor of the Roaring Twenties. I ran across a vintage vanity bottle while out thrifting and visions of flapper girls with pin curls and beaded gowns danced through my head. Of course it came home with me, and here it is in all its altered glory.
 Although this bottle is probably a much later style, it still has the metal filigree reminiscent of the 1920's. With a new color scheme and sprinkling of gems this item looks ready to join the trinkets on Daisy Buchanan's vanity table.
Stop by the Chattering Robin's Blog for a full tutorial.
Supplies:
Paper, Dew Drops, Cards:Robin's Nest
Glue, Cleaner, Transfer Foils, Embellie Gellie:ScraPerfect
Embossing Powder:Wow Embossing Powder
Ink:Clear Snap
Stamp:Close To My Heart
Acrylic Paint:Deco Art
4 in 1 Punch:Kreaxions
Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment