Wednesday, March 1, 2017

How To Make Your Cardstock Letters Absolutely Perfect

While playing around with my crafting tools I came up with this way to make your cardstock letters absolutely perfect. I cut the letters from Kreaxions Glitter Paper using the Mini-Alphabet Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers. I used Kreaxions Punch #303 for the letter tips and corners. It took a few tries to perfect my process, but the results are stunning!
~ SPRING~
I also used Punch #303 on opposing corners of my
yellow Kreaxions Duo Paper
Kreaxions Star and B Stencils helped mark out the places to punch then trimmed the excess paper back so the points stood out.
The Robin's Nest supplied the final touches for this card, the Pink Dew Drops and the Green Diamond Drops as well as those Purple Butterfly Drops.
And to hold those shiny bits of bling on I count on ScraPerfect and there resin adhesive, the Best Glue Ever. Just a drop is enough to keep them attached.
March 1st is team reveal day for
  Just Imagine Crafts.
Stop by the blog to see what our designers have created and which punches are on sale for the next two weeks!!!

Scrap On!

~charity~


No comments:

Post a Comment