Thursday, March 9, 2017

How To Make an Adorable Card using Stunning Foil

Start with delightful subjects, that's how to make an adorable card using stunning foil. This card turned out fantastic and was a breeze to put together. The use of Transfer Foil just bumps it up a notch! ScraPerfect and Lawn Fawn are participating in a cross promo and I am thrilled with the product that I was sent from Lawn Fawn. What could be cuter than this stamp and die set, Bicycle Built For You?
~ Happy Adopt -A- Versary ~
ScraPerfect has regular and holographic Transfer Foil. For this card I used the Holographic Green. The Best Glue Ever is the perfect formula for applying the foil. The fine tip No Clog Writing Cap helps to apply and spread the glue thinly. From there it is easy enough to let it dry to a clear gloss, place foil, rub vigorously, and remove the foil quickly. And then, SPARKLES GALORE!
The paper I used for this card is also a Lawn Fawn product. The purple, green, and multi colored plaids come from the Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pad. I love the happy vibe these papers give off!
Thanks for viewing my Lime and Grape delight!

Supplies:
Plaid Paper, Stamps, Dies:Lawn Fawn
Solid Cardstock:Recollections
Transfer Foil, Adhesive:ScraPerfect
Coloring Pens:Sharpie, Stabilo, Rose Art
Letter Stamps:Mason Row
Ink:Close To My Heart

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment