Thursday, January 24, 2019

Florals and Feathers Wedding Layout

Nothing says wedding and new beginnings quite like florals and feathers. I have a wonderful new batch of papers from Calambour with plenty of images to fussy cut. The Nomad Collection has lovely desert hues that mesh perfectly with this old wedding photo. 
 My youngest brother was married while I was living in Italy. Despite being 5 months pregnant I wasn't about ready to miss the happy occasion. I flew half way round the world to be there. 
 The floral spray in the upper corner is layered with fussy cut feathers from the Nomad Collection. The die-cut feathers are from Calambour's Travel Collection. I just love papers with vintage script!
The dream catchers in the lower corner are variations of the same image. I fussy cut each one and stacked them. They are adhered over a vintage hot-air-balloon printed on the base paper, also from the Travel Collection.

Supplies:
Paper:Calambour
Cutting Dies:Amazon
Punch:EKSuccess
Ink:Close To My Heart
Alpha:BoBunny
Tiny Type:Authentique
Craft On

~charity hotrum~

No comments:

Post a Comment