Friday, February 8, 2019

Valentines With Watercolors.

Today on the Canvas Corp Blog you will find a variety of watercolor Valentines card ideas. Be sure to stop by and see all the wonderful samples. Create your own and post it on the Tattered Angels Facebook page or on Instagram and tag us!
 Rather than a mixed media or layered paper approach, I went directly to painting. I've been practicing my drawing skills and am pleased with how this beauty turned out!
 The purple and green of her tail and hair are Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist:Clover and Amethyst. The ocean is Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist:Boogie Board and Blue Ribbon. The ocean didn't turn out quite like I had planned. Watch for more projects as I perfect my water technique!
The words are hand-lettered using a paint brush and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist:Mardi Gras. To give the card a splash of valentine shine I matted it with gold foiled paper from Rinea.
Supplies:
Tattered Angels Chalkboard - Clover, Amethyst, Boogie Board and Blue Ribbon
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - MardiGras, Vintage Pink, Tattered Leather and Sand
Recollections - Cardstock
Rinea - Foiled Paper Gold

Craft On!

~charity hotrum~

No comments:

Post a Comment