Thursday, January 29, 2015

Believe

I have been absent from Scrapbook Steals weekly sketch challenge MUCH to long. Finally I am back to play and what a week to choose. My Scrappy Friend Melissa Dehne is Guest Sketch Artist!!!
~ Believe ~
The day we went for our Christmas photo shoot I asked the kids to wear red or black so we could loosely coordinate. This blondie refused...she can be difficult...and said she'd just add a scarf. I am rather color conscious and I did NOT like her mix of purple and red!!! However, in these photos I can see that she chose the perfect color to stand out among these beautiful poinsettias.
 
Sketch:
Melissa Dehne
 
Supplies:
Paper, Burlap, Foil:Craft Smith
Buttons:Dovecraft
Tiny Type:Carta Bella
 
Scrap On!

~charity~


1 comment:

  1. Great layout, and I love your comments about your daughter! Pre- or early teen, I'm guessing? But she's right about the colors. Since I've been doing paper crafts I've been amazed at what colors can successfully go together, especially with red!

    ReplyDelete