Monday, January 26, 2015

December 2014

This year our Christmas Photo Shoot was like many other years. The kids posed for photos till they got the giggles, then I started snapping pics.
 ~ December 2014~
These photos of the kids mid-chuckle looks great when made into a double page layout. It's easier to follow the progression from smirk to giggle to guffaw.
The blue photo mat on the above page uses a technique I adopted from Joan,
one of my Kreaxions Teammates. 
I used the same punch, #914, to decorate the corners of my die-cut and to make a reverse doily to frame my title.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Carta Bella, Craft Smith Co.
Flowers:Petaloo, K and Company
Trim:May Arts Ribbon
Glitter Glue:Ranger
Alpha:American Crafts
Mettalic Rub:Inka Gold
Button:Dove Craft
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~


No comments:

Post a Comment